Sunday 1 November 2015

Instagram #weeklyroundup

Our week in pictures 1st November 2015


Lots of fun had this week, a trip to Hope Nature Centre in Southwick on Monday where I managed to leave the house without nappies, my coat, the girls wellies and my purse! Luckily my lovely friend bailed me out and we didn't have any nappy disasters!

On Tuesday we had so much fun at my Aunties with friends and cousins, we ran through the leaves, made autumn crowns and carved pumpkins - I love this time of year and spending it with your loved ones is the icing on the cake. 

We met up with friends on Wednesday and spent the day in Trowbridge, fed the ducks, played in the park, went to the library and ate cake!

Halloween saw us dresses up as a spider, witch and bumble bee! We were invited to my friends for a tea party and then trick or treating - it was great fun and the girls loved it. *I may or may not have raided their stash as soon as they went to bed last night......

The PT's at Project6Pack set a burpee challenge for this weekend, I managed 50 yesterday with the help of Evelyn but others in my team were smashing out totals over 100+ so tonight after the girls were in bed I did some more and reached a final total of 200. Safe to say I'm pooped now and I don't think I'll be able to walk tomorrow!!

Thanks for reading!!

Love Claire xx

P.S I'd love to see your week in pictures - link up your own Instagram #weeklyroundup blog post using the Linkytools form at the bottom of this post.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Copyright © Mum, Wife, Beautiful Nice | Theme by Neat Design Corner |