Monday 2 November 2015

Meal Planning Monday 19th Oct 2015


I've just started to meal plan again, I like to be organised and not have to try and think of meals on the hop! This takes the pain out of it, we eat better and it also saves us heaps of money and food waste. We do a 'big shop' once a week at our local Aldi and if we need anything out of the ordinary (like Lactofree milk or branded toiletries) then we pop to the local Tesco etc. 

The girls eat their dinner at about 4pm and tend to have something different to what Mark and I are having. Throw my Project6Pack diet into the mix and some days I find myself cooking three different meals.......

So here is our meal plan for this week

Monday
M & C: Gammon, sweet potato chips and poached egg
E & E: Sausage, mashed potato and baked beans

Tuesday
M: Pie, mash and baked beans
C: Aberdeen angus burgers, brown rice and salad
E & E: Fish fingers, potato waffle and peas

Wednesday
M & C: Chicken and bacon stir fry with brown rice (no sauce for me)
E & E: Cheese and ham pasta with mixed veg

Thursday
M: Salmon en croute, mashed potato, broccoli and carrots
C: King prawn stir fry with brown rice
E & E: Dinner at nursery

Friday
M & C: Rib eye steak, sweet potato chips and mushrooms (+salad for me)
E & E: Dinner at nursery

Saturday
M: Toad in the hole, broccoli and carrots
C: Heck sausages, sweet potato mash, broccoli and carrots
E & E: Toad in the hole, broccoli and carrots

Sunday
All: Roast chicken with all the trimmings (sweet pot mash and no gravy for me)

Joining in with Mrs M's #mealplanningmonday for the first time!

3 comments:

  1. Meal planning is so hard with kids...would you like to link in with me too. I have a linky party over at Cath@Home called What's for Dinner Wednesday....the more, the merrier!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much....lovely to see you take part!

    ReplyDelete

 


Copyright © Mum, Wife, Beautiful Nice | Theme by Neat Design Corner |