Sunday 22 November 2015

Instagram #weeklyroundup

Our week in pictures 22nd November 2015


It's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas in our house! This week I've been really busy getting myself organised for the festive rush. Christmas tends to be my busiest time at Beautiful Nice and part and parcel of that is visiting our local Tumble Tots classes with a stall. So today I've been freezing my butt off in the garage cutting millions of star initials ready for the coming week.

I've also had a bad back so my lovely hubby was on daughter duty today, which included taking them to a party (I secretly think he enjoyed it). The girls have loved having Daddy all to themselves and can't wait for next time!

Thanks for reading and don't forget to join in with your #weeklyroundup too!

Love Claire xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Copyright © Mum, Wife, Beautiful Nice | Theme by Neat Design Corner |