Monday 30 November 2015

Instagram #weeklyroundup

Our week in pictures - 29th November 2015


Eeek! A very late #weeklyroundup - I've been working my socks off taking Beautiful Nice to our local Tumble Tots classes and have taken lots of orders for Christmas gifts which has meant we have had a crazy busy weekend making everything!

Mark has been on leave this week to look after the girls so that I could attend TT alone and he has done a fantastic job. They have all really enjoyed themselves! 

We started a little bit of Christmas magic this weekend by decorating the only non-damaged bits of the gingerbread house after I accidentally dropped it, whoops!!  The girls had one each, and although more sweets went into Elsie's mouth than on her biscuit they both had a whale of a time! 

Cyber Week starts today over at Beautiful Nice and I'm hoping for another busy week before I close my order books until the new year.

We are planning on putting the Christmas Trees up on Saturday and are also visiting Father Christmas on Sunday at Avon Valley - let the festivities commence! 

Thanks for reading, I'd love to see what you've been up to this week as well - why not post your favourite picture below?

Love Claire xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Copyright © Mum, Wife, Beautiful Nice | Theme by Neat Design Corner |