Tuesday 27 October 2015

#autumntag



1. Ok we're talking coffee's - what's your favourite seasonal drink from Starbucks/Costa/Cafe Nero etc?  
I have to confess that I've only just started drinking coffee - I've always loved the smell of it but always hated the bitterness but since starting Project6Pack in June I've learned to love a strong black coffee in the morning so my drink of choice for all seasons would have to be a black americano.
2. Accessories - what do you opt for, scarf, boots, gloves?
I have quite a collection of scarves and boots (some might say I'm slightly obsessed) and I love this time of year so really enjoy mixing and matching my outfits to my scarves and boots.  Sadly, I don't wear my heeled boots a lot anymore as I've usually got one of my girls on my hips or am pushing the buggy so it's flats all the way fro me. Paired with my trusty skinny jeans that;s me sorted until spring next year!

3. Music - what's your favourite music to listen to during Autumn?
I tend to have the radio on when we are home as I like the background noise, we listen to Kiss and I love #Kisstory as it brings back fond memories of years gone by. 
4. Perfume - what's your favourite scent for this time of year?
My go-to scent is She by Emporio Armani but I've recently been wearing My Burberry which is really yummy.

5. Candles - what scents will you be burning this season?
Autumn for me really is the start of Christmas, I get very over excited and love to plan early.  My favourite autumn/Christmas smell is Yankee Candle Christmas Eve or Snow in Love.

6. What do you love most about Autumn?
Kicking through the leaves in your wellies, wearing chunky scarves, bobble hats and gloves, seeing your breath on a frosty morning. Knowing that it is nearly Christmas, snuggling up on the sofa watching Christmas movies.  Taking the girls trick-or-treating, watching the fireworks, bright crisp mornings. It's my favourite season - there is sooo much to look forward to.

7. Favourite makeup look?
My makeup doesn't change seasonally, unless I'm going out and then I'll rock smoky eyes and thick eyeliner.
8. What are you looking forward to most in Autumn?
Everything! We have lots planned in the run up to Christmas, ice-skating, visiting Father Christmas, decorating a gingerbread house, making Christmas decorations, there is so much to do!

I was tagged in the #autumntag by Becky at BexMorts and I would like to tag Laura at nearlyyummymummy 
The tag is open for anyone to do, so why not do it on your own blog if you have one! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Copyright © Mum, Wife, Beautiful Nice | Theme by Neat Design Corner |