Saturday 10 October 2015

Be all in or get out. There is no halfway.

Wow....my last blog post was 2.5 years ago, that's rubbish! To be honest I set the blog up in order to try and promote my business Beautiful Nice but couldn't find the inspiration to keep posting new things regularly.  I've changed the name to something that is generally more about me than my business and I hope to be able to share an insight into my world as Mum (to two girls), Wife (to my wonderful Husband Mark) and owner of Beautiful Nice.

A whole lot has happened since that last post; we've had another daughter, Elsie, who is 20 months old, I returned to work two days a week, (by work I mean my day job, not Beautiful Nice) we built an extension on our house, which is amazing but took loads longer than it was originally supposed to, I lost my last two remaining Grandparents and I have recently decided to start looking after myself by eating clean and getting fit.

Which brings me to the point of this post - since returning to work the business has really taken a back seat in my priorities just for the shear fact that I haven't had the time to dedicate and do it the justice it deserves, well, all that is about to change......


After 10 years of loyal service to Landmarc I've handed my notice in! So from January next year I'll be concentrating my efforts on building the business back up and being a full time WAHM.  It's a huge leap of faith and a decision that wasn't taken at all lightly. I have the full support of my Husband and I know that together we will make it work, it will be a success.  There is an awful lot of behind the scenes work to do before January, like rebranding, relaunching the website with a shop facility, building a workshop and copious amounts of planning but I feel very confident and excited for the future. I hope you will enjoy the roller coaster with me!

Love Claire x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Copyright © Mum, Wife, Beautiful Nice | Theme by Neat Design Corner |